You can easily eat healthy meals, even when you be occupied (e). All you need is a good plan. Spend a few minutes each week to plan your meals and snacks. This will allow you to serve your meal faster while saving time and money.
Protein should be included at every meal of the day and breakfast is no exception. Be sure to include organic eggs, cottage cheese coarse, raw nut butter or smoked fish as one component of your healthy breakfast. Carbohydrates should also be included in the form of oatmeal, sprouted grain bread, fruit and / or vegetables.
Here are some good mexican breakfasts:
- Oats with almond butter, topped with fresh berries and a little stevia to sweeten.
- 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice of toast with sprouted grains and ½ grapefruit.
- Smoked salmon on a sliced tomato and 1 green apple .
The same rules as for breakfast apply. An easy way to ensure that you always have a healthy protein available for lunch is to pack leftovers from dinner the night before. The hamburger leftovers, chicken legs or wild fish are all great to include in a salad or vegetables.
- Tilapia baked on sautéed spinach, green salad with chick peas (oil and vinegar as dressing) followed by 80 g of pineapple.
- Leftover chicken legs with ½ sweet potato and broccoli.
- A lean hamburger on portobello mushrooms and brown rice. Cooked vegetables or a green salad. 1 orange.
You can really get creative for dinner. Look for recipes that are quick and easy and modify them with your own healthy ingredients needs. Again, do not forget to include protein and carbohydrates.
Here are three examples of excellent dinners:
- Mexican salad: ground beef on salad and cut tomatoes, guacamole and brown rice.
- Salmon grilled asparagus, green salad (oil and vinegar dressing) followed by a fresh fruit salad.
- Meatballs buffalo on rice pasta with sautéed broccoli.